Our Undergraduate program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission
of ABET: http://www.abet.org/
- Provide education and training in aerospace engineering principles and state-of-the-art
practice that emphasizes problem solving, multidisciplinary teamwork and ethical engineering
- Advance aerospace technologies through active research programs that lead to sustainable
and efficient aerospace transport systems.
- Collaborate with aerospace industry, U.S. national labs and professional aerospace
societies to address current and emerging challenges.
- The Aerospace Engineering Program at San Diego State University aspires to be among
the best programs nationwide with an innovative curriculum and high quality research
program that inspires and educates our students to become the next generation of leaders
in aerospace engineering.
- We aspire to maintain an active research program in aerodynamics, propulsion and structures
that contributes to design of future innovative and sustainable aerospace systems.